We are Japan-based company with the mission of “create value in a global marketplace where anyone can buy & sell.” Having continuously worked toward this goal since our founding in 2013, we are now transforming from a startup
into a global player. While this transformation brings its own specific set of challenges, we believe that solving them one after another will allow us to fully achieve our mission. Are you interested in working together
to take on these exciting challenges?
We are’s culture has been central to the company since our founding, with the three core values of Go Bold, All for One, and Be a Pro. In addition, the “Trust & Openness” value was introduced to embody our culture of mutual
trust, where information remains transparent and rules are kept to a minimum. Regardless of how big Mercari gets, our culture is essential to achieving our mission and will be promoted throughout our organization.
This position requires Japanese language ability.
Please check the Japanese job description for more details.
- Probationary period: First 3 months after joining the company. (During this period your contract conditions will be the same as that of a permanent employee.)
- Smoking is prohibited within our offices.
- We has introduced a work style policy called “Your Choice.” Each member is free to choose whether they want to work in the office or work fully remote.
- Scheduled working hours: 10 AM – 7 PM.
- We have introduced a full-flex system without core time to increase the choice of working hours and allow for more flexible working styles.
- Two days off per week. (as well as national holidays, New Year’s break, etc.)
- Paid leave, congratulatory and bereavement leave, relax days, sick leave.
- Annual salary paid in 12 monthly installments (including fixed overtime allowance)
- Based on skills, experience, and abilities
- Reviewed twice a year
- Complete health and social insurance
- Incentive program
- Support systems, including those that benefit employee family members
- Language learning support
- Translation/interpretation support
- Relocation Support